Tag Archives For: Campers
- The Countdown is On: 100 Days to Camp in Maine!
- Giving Thanks: Why We Are Thankful for Maine Camps
- Playing Host: How Maine Camps Get Ready for Visiting Day
- Stepping Into Tradition: What It’s Like to be New at Camp
- 5 Reasons We’re Thankful … For Summer Camp
- The Summer Camp Planning Cycle – How To Find The Best Camp For Your Child
- This Tuesday Is Wear Your Summer Camp T-Shirt Day!
- Teacher Appreciation Week, Maine Camps Edition: The Four Types of Teachers You Meet at Camp
- Summer Camp Friends Stay Connected All Year Long
Talk to Laurie, our Maine Campcierge™, about choosing the right camp for your child and what to do in Maine.