Tag Archives For: Camp Parents
- Gaining Life Skills at Maine Summer Camps
- The Secret Language of Maine Camp
- The Convert: Becoming a Believer in Maine Camps
- Then & Now: How Maine Camps Have Changed (and How They Haven’t)
- Maine Camp Visiting Day with a Blueberry Crisp on Top
- My Baby’s Going to Summer Camp; Empty Nester – by Laurie Kaiden
- The Summer Camp Planning Cycle – How To Find The Best Camp For Your Child
- This Tuesday Is Wear Your Summer Camp T-Shirt Day!
- Jessica Lahey’s ‘The Gift of Failure’ Teaches Parents To Just Let Go
- MCE Campers & Parents Have A Blast At Mother/Daughter & Father/Son Weekends
- The Bittersweet Goodbyes of Summer Camp
- The Essential Maine Summer Camps Visiting Day Guide
- No More Pencils, No More Books … Time For Summer Camp
- Generations of Summer Camp in Maine – Reflections From A Maine Camper, Parent, and Enthusiast
- A Maine Camp Enthusiast Shares Her Love of Maine Summer Camps
- Summer Camp Questions Answered – Here’s What Happened At Our Camp Parent Q&A!
- Get All Your First-Time Camp Parent Questions Answered From Our Maine Campcierge
- How Our Campers and Parents Are Getting Ready For Summer Camp (It’s Almost Here!)
Talk to Laurie, our Maine Campcierge™, about choosing the right camp for your child and what to do in Maine.