Where else in the world…
• Do you get to have a permanent sleepover for seven weeks with people who will certainly turn out be at least a few of your best friends…maybe for life?
• Can you water ski or wakeboard four or five times a week…on a crystal-clear lake…off the back of professional ski boats?
• Eat a lot of pizza, ice-cream, burgers, lasagna and tacos…but still come home healthier than when you left because there’s no snacking between meals and you’re active and busy all day long?
• Learn how to stand-up paddleboard for the first time?
• Master a cartwheel in gymnastics or a plié in modern dance?
• Do a give-and-go to goal in soccer? Or learn to cradle like the pros in lacrosse?
• Cook a complete down east meal? The works – lobster, clams, blueberry pie…yum!
• Record a song in what may be camping’s most advanced digital recording studio?
• And have the greatest summer of your life?
Where? At summer camp in Maine.
Maine camps are simply the best. They have the best facilities, the most geographically-diverse group of kids…world-class staff and time-honored traditions. The opportunities to explore the outdoors – from Acadia National Park to the Rangeley Lakes region to Camden, Rockport, Carrabassett, and Mount Megunticook – are endless.
Come see for yourself. Visit us at Camp Laurel or Laurel South…or any of our friends at one of the camps in the Maine Camp Experience. We can’t wait to show you Maine…and you’ll see and feel the difference for yourself!
Talk to Laurie, our Maine Campcierge™, about choosing the right camp for your child and what to do in Maine.