Tag Archives For: parenting
- Taking Comfort and Gaining Life Skills at Our Maine Camp – Two Generations
- Summer Camp Magic: How Kids Grow When They Are Away From Their Parents
- Jessica Lahey’s ‘The Gift of Failure’ Teaches Parents To Just Let Go
- Students Learn Crucial 21st Century Skills at Summer Camp
- Summer Camp: Giving Today’s Youth What We Enjoyed as Kids
- She’s Gone – Now What? My Daughter Left for Summer Camp
- Summer Camp Homesickness – How to Prepare & Overcome
- Believe! Summer Camps in Maine Build Campers’ Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Camp Directors & Parents as “Co-parents” Over the Summer
- Balancing Structure and Choice in Camp Programming
- Top 20 Questions to ask a Summer Camp Director
- What’s New in Camp Activities?
- Building Self-Esteem in Today’s Campers
- The Gift That Lasts a Lifetime
- Letter Writing Eases Homesick Feelings at Camp
- Camp Teaches Young Men How To Nurture
- Can Camp Counselors Out-Parent Parents?
- Camp: A Cure for Parents’ Sleepless Nights
Talk to Laurie, our Maine Campcierge™, about choosing the right camp for your child and what to do in Maine.