Tag Archives For: color war
- 20 Questions to Ask Directors When Choosing a Camp
- Bringing Home the Hardware: Recognizing Individual Excellence at Maine Camps
- The Olympic Spirit: Competition and Coming Together at Maine Camps
- The Art of Bouncing Back: How Maine Camps Teach Resiliency
- Getting Your Thrills at Maine Camps
- The End is Just the Beginning of Maine Camp Summers . . .
- Play Ball! Spectacular Sports Opportunities at Maine Camps
- Sweet Summers at Maine Camps
- The Evolution: How Campers Grow During Their Tenures at Maine Camps
- Ending on a High Note: The Final Days of Camp in Maine
- Practical Packing: Camper vs. Counselor
- COLOR WAR!! A Storied Tradition At Maine Summer Camps
- The Jewish Tradition of Summer Camp in Maine
- Color War and Summer-End Traditions at Maine Summer Camps
- Summer Camp In Maine: A Personal Memoir But A Universal Feeling
- Top 20 Questions to ask a Summer Camp Director
- The Last Week of Camp in Maine
- Second Summer at Camp: Does it top the first?
Talk to Laurie, our Maine Campcierge™, about choosing the right camp for your child and what to do in Maine.